Being able to melt your girl’s heart is one of the best ways to make sure she stays with you and becomes your girlfriend!
The best part about making her fall in love with you is that you don’t need to memorize a thousand lines or radically change your personality because the truth is that if you just get the following 5 steps down, she’ll be yours forever!
Give Her A Heart-Melting Compliment
Compliments are great and (I’m sure you already know) pretty girls get them all the time.
So how can you stand out?
Actually it’s quite simple: just give her a very specific compliment that could only apply to her, for example:
- Your soft blue eyes just grab my attention like nothing else, especially with that colorful sundress.
- I think you’re melting my heart with your cute voice, you must be a fantastic singer!
- I’ve never seen a girl with such perfect, red lips and beautiful long, red hair.
But that’s not all!
Here’s how you can make your compliment an especially endearing compliment:
Firstly, you can caress her or move her hair to the side as your complimenting her, but sometimes not saying anything at first works better, here’s what I mean:
Look at her with a smile as if to say “gosh, I’m so lucky to have you” and then when she asks you what, you can either say nothing or tell her how you just can’t get her out of your head!
Pick Her Up
This ones great if you like being bold:
Grab her by the hips (be rough, but in a caring way) and kiss her like you’ve waited 10 years for this moment.
Alternatively, you can throw her onto the bed or pin her against the wall and make out with her there.
Either way works great and I can promise you that her heart will melt into a puddle of love!
Give Her A Long Hug
Don’t give your girlfriend a regular hug, instead give her a heartwarming hug, the type of hug that all girls crave:
- Make sure you hug her when she’s in the mood.
- Look at her in a way so that she knows you’re gonna give her a big hug or simply tell her.
- Lean in about halfway.
- Give her a big bear hug.
- Caress her so that feels completely protected.
- Hold on for a couple of seconds (you can sneak in a compliment here).
- Let go and give her a kiss on the forehead.
The great part about this technique is that it works even when she’s totally not in the mood of talking!
Send Her A Cute Text
Texting is fun, but if you use it right, you can easily melt her heart and here’s exactly what to do:
Find a time that she’s busy and wouldn’t be expecting a text from you.
Let’s say she’s heading to bed, here’s what you could test her:
- I’m so lucky to have you as my girlfriend. Sleep well, darling. Love you.
- Sweet dreams, sugar. I can’t wait to see you again tomorrow.
- The only thing I hate about going to sleep is that I can’t hold you in my arms.
This also works if she’s at work. Here are some example text messages you could send her:
- Well I’ll admit, I was just thinking about your perfect lips.
- When you get home, be ready for a BIG bear hug!
- Your smile is something else.
As you can already tell, sometimes you can outright tell her how much you like her and sometimes you can give her a heartwarming compliment.
Surprise Her With A Present
The element of surprise is important whether you’re giving her a compliment, picking her up or texting her, however being unpredictable gets even more important when you’re giving her a gift.
If you’re not sure exactly how you want to surprise her, just go simple: while she’s busy doing something in the other room, just walk over to her and hand her the present with a big smile.
So what are some good gift ideas for your girlfriend?
- A really soft pillowcase
- Fluffy shoes
- A big hoodie
It’s important to point out that you don’t need to spend a whole bunch of money to make your girlfriend happy, you can always secretly pack her favorite snack in her knapsack so that when she gets to work, she’s pleasantly surprised.
Snuggle With Her
I can promise you that your girl wants to cuddle with you, but you need to get it right, here are some examples:
- While you’re sitting on the couch together, let her lie her head on your lap while you stroke her hair
- Let her sit on your lap facing you (works if you’re in bed, on the couch or sitting on a chair)
- The classic: you lay in bed (stomach up) and your girls laying sideways on your chest (holding her butt may help!)
- You lay on your bed (stomach up) and let her go all over you, resting her head on your chest
Got tons of options, pick the one that works best for you and go for it!
Call Her A Cute Nickname
Another technique you definitely don’t want to miss is calling her cute nicknames, for example:
- Baby boo
- Sweetie pie
By the way, you don’t have to copy any of the examples here, feel free to come up with your own, plus they’ll seem more personalized.
Ask Her What Will Melt Her Heart
Lastly, you gotta ask her what makes her heart melt because each girl has her own trigger(s).
Some girls want you to play with their hair, while others will fall in love when you read them a story.
Everyone’s different so why not save yourself some time and effort and just ask her?
Don’t forget to pin on Pinterest