It feels terrible when your loved one is sick and just lying on bed. You want to do everything possible to take care of your boyfriend and make him feel good. But what if you are far away from him? The only way you can make him feel good is by sending him a sweet text message.
By sending a bit of positivity to him can help in a big way to help him overcome his sickness. Sending positive text messages can help him heal quicker. If you live far away from him or can’t be there for him due to various reasons, then you can use these text messages to make him feel better when he is sick.
How To Make Your Sick Boyfriend Feel Better Over Text
Below are some text ideas that you can use to send to your boyfriend when he is sick and make him feel good.
- It hurts me seeing you in pain and discomfort. Sending you infinite kisses to help you heal your sickness. Get well soon, honey.
- If kisses and hugs would cure a sickness then I would have cured you within seconds. But I know if I do it then we’d both be sick. For now sending you lots of love. Get well soon.
- Get well soon so that I can kiss you a lot.
- I may not be able to be on your side right now, but my love will always be with you.
- My heart pains to see you in sickness. I wish you get better soon.
- Get well soon, sweetheart. I have a secret surprise waiting for you when you are healed.
- Just tell me what you need and I will get it for you. You want soup? You want to watch a movie? You want me? I’ll do anything to make you feel better.
- No matter how sick you are, you are still the most handsome person for me in the whole world. Get well soon so that you can brighten up my world.
- I miss your smile, your cuddles and your hugs, without them I guess I will feel sick too. I hope you are also missing me. Get well soon.
- I will be praying for your quick recovery while you rest. Just remember that I love you to the core. Get well soon.
- If you doctor doesn’t mind, I want to give my love as your daily dose of medication. Get well soon.
- My heart is filled with stress and tension seeing you in sickness. Get well soon dear so that you can brighten up my days again.
- This might just be a text message but I’m sending you lots of hugs and kisses along with it to make you feel good. I wish you get well soon.
- I hope my wishes and prayers make you feel better. Hoping for your quicker recovery. Love you lot.
- No matter how much sick you are, I still love you to the moon and back. Just waiting for you to get better so that I can hug you tightly and kiss you. Love you.
- Just hearing that you got sick sent shivers all over my body. I will pray for your quick recovery. Get well soon, baby.
- I just wish I could be there for you to help you recover but I know I would be disturbing you. Get well soon, honey. I promise I will make it up to you when you get back.
By learning what to text your boyfriend when he’s sick, you can make him feel lot better and help him recover soon. If you have anything more to add please share with us in the comment section below.